• Uncategorized

    Our osC is now up to MS1R3a standards [by celiawessen]

    osCommerce:: Our osC is now up to MS1R3a standards
    For the longest time, I thought I was working on MS1RC1 files, but then after careful contemplation of the versioning scheme of the Japanese motherfuckers at the TEP project, I now realize that I've been using MS1R1 files all along.

    So, on Jul 30, we've added the phone number fields for the shipping addresses – this brought our codes closer to MS1R2.

    Today, I have added some code to prohibit Cross Site Scripting. Now our files are similar to those of MS1R3a.