Vending Machine-less Lounge:: Panther: MSIE menu bar Moji-bake
Problem: 2 byte fonts such as Japanese and Chinese does not show up correctly (moji-bake) in Microsoft Internet Explorer after upgrading to Panther.
Solution: Turn off your desired language and turn it back on to reinstall hidden files.
1. Open System Preferences
2. Open Lanuages preferences
3. Click 'Edit'
4. Deselect your messed up language
5. Make sure English is selected
6. Click 'OK'
7. Log out from current account
8. Log back in
9. Open System Preferences
10. Open Languages preferences
11. Click 'Edit'
12. Select desired language that you previously turned off
13. Click 'OK'
14. Drag desired default language to top
15. Log out from current account
16. Log back in
Mac OS X 10.3 Panther MS IE (Internet Exlorer) Ã¯?Ã©Ã¶Ã¢ÂªÃ‡Ã˜
Vending Machine-less Lounge:: Panther: Stacking Icon Problem
Problem: When new files are moved, copied, or downloaded to the Desktop, all the icons stack up on the lower right hand corner.
Solution: Use a font size other than 12 pts for the Desktop.