This tutorial applies to Porsche Cayenne Turbo models 9Y0/9YA/9YB/9Y3.
What’s so special about the Turbo?
- There are two extra steps to the process compared to the base model Cayenne.
- Takes an extra quart of oil compared to base model.
- The oil drain plug is under the first under carriage plate.
- The oil filter housing is under the front torsion bar.
- The drain plug and filters have been standardized with the Panamera.
Time and Difficulty
Easy but dirty
- Beginner: About 8 hrs
- DIY-er: About 4 hrs
- Pro: About 1.5 hours